Cyber Security Awareness Course
Title: Cyber Security Awareness
Mode: On-demand course
Training hours: 0.5 hours (35 min)
Language: English, with translations in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish
This course focuses on introductory concepts of Cyber Security, tailored towards the engineering business environment. It provides Cyber Security basics that will help protect you and your organization, as well as create a foundation for professionals wanting to gain knowledge in this field, and potentially expand on it with further training at a later stage.
The course instructor is the managing consultant at Crossword, an expert company which offers a range of cybersecurity solutions to help companies understand and reduce cybersecurity risk.
Participants have 48 hours to the course from the first access date.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at a wide range of professionals who practice and operate in consulting engineering environment and seek to gain awareness and basic knowledge in cyber security field. It focuses on necessary information for any and all employees or team members in a company/organisation and regular day-to-day operations.
By taking this course you will gain an understanding about the following:
• How cyber security is everyone’s responsibility and what this means for you
• How you can assist the organization in the fastest possible recovery from the security incident
• How to apply learning and make safer decisions, significantly improving your cyber resilience and level of data protection
1. Introduction to Cyber Security Awareness topics
2. Definition of Cyber Security
3. Main threat areas
4. Cyber threat actors
5. Case study from an engineering company
6. Awareness topics
No prerequisites required.